Our contestants were:
1. Radical Believer (who is coming to us from overseas, if I'm not mistaken)
2. Denise (an amazing friend whose AOL account didn't mesh well with Blogger)
3. Julie Gillies (who prays and prays for so many of us bloggin' women)
4. Brother Dave (the man who trapped Charles and me into that crazy wedding vow)
5. Amy (who is so brilliant that words cannot describe her)
6. John (whose book that he co-wrote with Brennan Manning just came out this week; please order your copy at Amazon today; no, I was not paid to say that)
7. Jen (the awesome host of the Soli Deo Gloria Sisterhood)
8. Karenee (who is previously unknown to me but evidently is an artist and we need to get to know her)
I would like to point out that the Lovely Lyla Lindquist (how is that for some alliteration?) stopped by to say hello, but opted out of the contest because she already has the book (which she recommends).
So after consulting that little number gizmo-thingamajig over at Random.org, (drum roll please) the winner of L.L. Barkat's Stone Crossings is
Yea Jen! I will make arrangements to get that book to you posthaste!
Thank you all for participating. For those who have blogs (links above), please go visit each other and show some love. For you non-bloggers, we love you anyway!
I'm so glad we got together for this. I think we'll have to do it again soon!