Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End

I've been reading many year-in-review posts this week, but I am too exhausted to even think of writing my own comprehensive reflection. This past month has not treated my family and friends kindly, so the end of my relationship with 2011 is more of a bad break-up than a sweet parting. 

However, please do not think I am ungrateful for the gifts I have been given this year. God has blessed me richly with the rekindling of some old friendships and the sweet surprise of some new friendships. The online community has been incredibly welcoming to me and my little blog. I was blessed to meet some of my blogging friends in person this year. 

I have also have received an incredible amount of support from my dear, near friends and from loved ones far away. I would not have made it through 2011 without the outpouring of love that has come my way. My hope is to spread that love around because it is too precious a gift not to share. 

Let me just say a quiet goodbye to 2011 and a welcome to 2012. May this new year see you all richly blessed.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I broke up with 2010 the same way. Eventhough, 2011 was worse than 2010. :) Praying 2012 is way better to the two of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me here.

Moral support, prayers, and witty comments always appreciated.