Thursday, August 4, 2011

What It Looks Like

So the post about childlessness took a lot out of me. I thought I would lighten it up a little. Instead of just telling you what it feels like, I'm going to show you what it feels like.

Even with Jesus as my Tandem Master (strapped to my back with a parachute on His back), sometimes putting myself out there emotionally feels like free-fall.


Sometimes we start flipping around.


Sometimes it is hard to tell which way is up.


And then sometimes He yanks me up by the harness. That is a shocking sensation.


Just because I can...

These are pictures of the "pew pigs" from my wedding.

They even made an appearance at the reception!


That is all. We can go back to being serious now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, those really are photos of me sky diving. Good thing Phil, the Tandem Master, knew what he was doing. I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me here.

Moral support, prayers, and witty comments always appreciated.