2. Having the keys to ALL of the electric panel boxes in the house is a really good thing.
3. It is a waste of time to have resentments against dead people. I really need to move these people out of my head so it will be less crowded.
4. Time flies when you are Facebooking with friends.
5. Eating a pink monkey for dinner is not the same thing as buying a pet elephant. Learn to differentiate.
6. Telling the truth is highly underrated. Having the ability to do it will set you apart from the pack.
7. I'm going to end this post with a dangling parti-thistle.
Click on the photo to go to the Bungled Jungle website.
It's a blast!
(God told me to write about what I'm learning and these are all very important things - except for maybe #2 - I'm told you can bust the lock if needed.)